What Acting in a Fiduciary Capacity Means for You
There is a value system that comes with acting in a fiduciary capacity while managing assets. We put a value on trust, honesty and integrity and clients should too. All of our advisors are Fiduciaries while managing assets, but what does that mean?
We have Accredited Investment Fiduciary® designees and CFP® professionals who abide by a code of ethics and the following duties: (We have specialized knowledge concerning fiduciary standards and work in our clients’ best interest.)
- A Duty of Loyalty
- To act in the client’s best interests.
- Mitigate or manage conflicts of interest, and disclose material conflicts.
- A Duty of Care
- To act with the care, skill, prudence, and diligence that a prudent professional would exercise in light of the Client’s goals, risk tolerance, objectives, and financial and personal circumstances.
- A Duty of Follow Client Instructions
- To comply with all objectives, policies, restrictions, and other terms of the Engagement and all reasonable and lawful directions of the Client.
At the heart of it, this means we put the client’s interest first. That our values are to treat everyone like they are our grandmother and do nothing that we wouldn’t want to see on the front page of the newspaper. If you are looking for advisors you can trust have your best interests in mind, please contact us today.